Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Til Password do Us Part

I read an interesting post on a wedding messageboard recently. A bride-to-be got upset when her fiance covered the keyboard as he typed in his email password. She was offended because she would never open his email even if she had the password while he thought that some things,,, like passwords,personalized bobble heads,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, should be kept secret.

For our one year anniversary,personalized bobbleheads,Monthaversary Cake, I hired a photographer to take pictures of the place Mr. Bee and I first met and got engaged (since the first anniversary is paper). The photographer was supposed to drop off the photos at my apartment and we arranged the meeting through email.

Gmail (the email service I use) shows the first sentence of every email. This is the line that showed up beside the email I sent to the photographer:

Cool,custom bobblehead. You can meet me at my place (my husband gets home late),custom bobbleheads,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme.

Mr. Bee often uses my computer and I always have my email window minimized. What if Mr. Bee accidentally saw that? He might think that I were having an affair! Lol so for that day,custom bobblehead, I closed my email account because I wanted the gift to be a surprise.

Mr. Bee has passwords to all my accounts – email,personalized bobble heads, blogs, etc. because I know he won’t go through them. While we don’t care about sharing our passwords,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,custom bobbleheads, I know many couples that do and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that either.

Does your significant other know your passwords and vice versa,customized bobbleheads? Do you think that passwords are one thing that should be kept private even in marriage,customize bobblehead?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTThe Right Hand Ring NEXT POSTTanning Salons Related Posts Me Llama Mrs. Llama: Reception Details 01/09/15 @ 9:43 am Now Seeking Applications for Hive Hostesses!11/12/14 @ 10:39 am Life As We Know It09/03/14 @ 1:35 pm We Want Your Photos!09/05/14 @ 1:14 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment