Monday, May 18, 2015

What a long ass weekend!

Friday I left work early for a 5pm makeup trial in Philadelphia. I’m going to ask him to cut back on the eye shadow or have him use something more natural.

Saturday I went to Philly with my mom and met Mr,custom bobbleheads. Ladybug there to try some taste testing. The crab cakes were kick ass! We decided on a pound cake with cream filling for the wedding cake. Afterwards my mom and I dropped off the car at her place and then the three of us drove back up to Jersey City,personalized bobble heads.

Mr. Ladybug dropped us off and then went to park the car,customized bobbleheads, or to have a smoke, or to pick up the laundry. I have no idea because he threw all of those out there. My mom and I got out and went inside the house. As I put my key in the bottom key hole, I noticed it was unlocked (we always double lock the door). While I was unlocking the top lock I remember thinking “Mr. Ladybug is SOOOOO gonna get it!” ’cause he’s always lecturing me about locking both locks.

I went in the apartment followed by my mother – it was pitch dark. As I was taking off my shoes,., I saw a light coming out of the kitchen and I remember thinking “OH HE IS SOOOOOO GONNA GET IT! FIRST THE DOOR AND NOW HE LEFT THE LIGHT ON ALL DAY!” As I was thinking this it was like 50 voices screamed out,personalized bobbleheads,Meet Mindy Weiss, “SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!”

I screamed like a little bitch. Holy shit my friends scared the crap outta me,,. It was a surprise bridal shower,custom bobbleheads! I think for the 1st hour I still couldn’,customize bobblehead;t get over the fact that I had no idea it was going to happen. I knew it was going to happen even though they told me that it wasn’t,customized bobbleheads! I just knew,personalized bobble heads! I just didn’t know when. It was so great,Classifieds February 5, 2015,personalized bobbleheads! I loved it and had so much fun. Thank you girls! Photos to come as soon as they email it to me.

I was sooo tired cause my nephew Owen woke me up at 6:30 am,personalized bobblehead. You little boogie,custom bobblehead,Classifieds February 19, 2015! Just sleep dammit so your mom can get some sleep and so I can get at least one more hour. He’s so cute. My love for Owen and Josie is something I can’t explain. If you’re an aunt you know where I’m coming from.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,personalized bobblehead. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTA Sweet Tip NEXT POSTWeekly Roundup Related Posts Introducing Miss Crab!10/14/14 @ 5:10 am Crabs in the Caribbean: Our First Day in Jamaica!02/23/15 @ 2:27 pm How I Almost Chose MSNBC’s “Lockup” Over My Engagement…10/16/14 @ 6:27 am Signed,customize bobblehead,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses, Sealed, Delivered! Crabs Are Hitched.01/27/15 @ 3:07 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment