Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wedding Gifts

We still haven’t sent a gift for the last wedding that Mr. Bee and I attended,customized bobbleheads. Actually my excuse is that the bride is moving to New York after the honeymoon and I didn’t want the gift to get lost – I only give gift cards to the store they’re registered with for couples who live in Manhattan,,. A lesson I learned after our small apartment was filled with gifts that we just didn’,Classifieds February 26, 2015,custom bobbleheads;t have the room for.

One of the most common questions people ask me is, “How much should I spend on a wedding gift? Do I have to spend as much as they spent on my dinner? Do I have to spend more if it’s a fancy wedding / less if it’s a casual wedding?” Generally your budget and how close you are to the bride and groom should determine how much you spend. “,.;No but how much would you spend,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,personalized bobblehead?”,personalized bobblehead; they ask,customized bobbleheads.

Most of the time I spend around $150 on a wedding gift. For my closest friends,Dr Scholl’s Open Toe Insoles,personalized bobble heads, I might spend up to $200. For family, even more. For someone I’m not as close to, I would spend around $100. And for a big church wedding where everyone is invited and/or I’m not particularly close to the couple or a coworker that invites the whole office and/or I’m not particularly close to,custom bobbleheads, I might spend $50-$75.

I’ve read statistics on several different occasions that $150 was around the average spent on a wedding gift (which I thought was a little high). But when I was doing research for this blog, I came up with $85 and $70-$100 as being closer to the national average.

I’m sorry if you’,customize bobblehead;re sick of them, but we’,custom bobblehead;re addicted to our new polls feature,custom bobblehead!

How much do you typically spend on wedding gifts,custom bobblehead?

less than $100 around $100 $100-$150 $150-$200 over $200


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,Classifieds February 5, 2015,personalized bobble heads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTInvite Delight NEXT POSTSophie's Favors Related Posts Flying Without Wings: The Pre-Wedding Week01/07/15 @ 6:41 am Wedding Bales: Special Gifts01/06/15 @ 6:54 am Watercooler: October 4,customize bobblehead, 201410/04/14 @ 7:00 am Enter to Win $1,000 in Free Flowers from FiftyFlowers!09/02/14 @ 12:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment