Monday, May 18, 2015

Quick Update

Unity Candles
Mr,personalized bobblehead. Ladybug and I went and bought these at A,personalized bobble heads.C,,. Moore. They were charging $25.00 for the unity candle and $8.00 for the tapered candles! I was like “,.;Oh HELLS no!”

So they had a candle section where we bought plain candles. We got the middle one for $3.50 and the plain tapered ones for $1.48 each. They were also charging $35,customized bobbleheads.00 for the unity candle holder set but we bought ours in the glass dept there separately,custom bobbleheads. The tapered holders were $3.98 each and the wide candle holder was $3,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost.29,After Party.

What a deal, what a deal! I brought them home and put ribbons around them left over from the centerpiece project. Took me 20 minutes baby! I went shopping a while back and that’s when I bought the beaded accents for $2 bucks and some change.

My friend Ji Won came shopping with me a while back and that’s when I bought the beaded accents for $2 bucks and some change,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,custom bobblehead. Remember I didn’t know what I was going to do with them and you said “maybe for the unity candles?” and I did! I did taw a putty cat! You’re such a smart hooch. I heart you heifer,personalized bobbleheads.

Backdrop
I also took a trip to Ikea this week to look for more large tealights for my centerpieces. They burn for 10 hours whereas the little ones only burn for 4. Anyways while I was there I was looking around the fabric area and I found these drapes. I love them because of the vintage look so I’m thinking about using this as a backdrop as well. Not sure if I should use the other one that my sister got for me originally,customize bobblehead,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost. What do you think?

Bird Cage
I also want to do a bird cage card holder to hold all the cards that our guests bring so Mr. Ladybug and I found this at Home Goods. I’m going to spray paint it brown but keep the green accents,custom bobblehead. I love it. I love anything vintage! I’,personalized bobble heads;ll post up more photos once I’m done,personalized bobbleheads.

Stamps
I also received my stamps from Stampworx to make my programs this weekend,personalized bobblehead. I’ll post up photos once I’,customize bobblehead;m done those as well.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTCenterpieces NEXT POSTDIY Maps Related Posts Classifieds: September 24,custom bobblehead, 201409/24/14 @ 3:01 pm Classifieds: September 30, 201409/30/14 @ 11:56 am Classifieds: August 19, 201408/19/14 @ 11:22 am Classifieds: January 23, 201501/23/15 @ 11:55 am

No comments:

Post a Comment