Sunday, May 17, 2015

Thank You Notes

Call me ungracious,personalized bobblehead,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses, but I hate writing thank you notes. “Dear Guest,custom bobblehead,Bora Bora – A Review, Thank you so much for the wonderful Blank. I can’t wait to use it on Blank Blank. Now you have to come over for dinner! Blah Blah Blah. Love,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,customized bobbleheads, Miss Firefly.” Should that be so hard????

I have a total of twenty thank-yous to write for the shower,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,custom bobbleheads, and have only been able to site down and write half! What on earth am I going to do for the wedding?

For others having problems, I found this article helpful.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTWeddingbee Meeting NEXT POSTGoing to the Chapel... Related Posts Flying Without Wings: The Pre-Wedding Week01/07/15 @ 6:41 am Monumental Love: Rise,,, But Hold the Shine11/24/14 @ 12:01 pm Planning a Cocktail Reception Timeline01/23/15 @ 5:18 am Lucky In Love: I Spy Dinner10/10/14 @ 6:48 am

No comments:

Post a Comment