Sunday, May 17, 2015

DOH!

I was going to post this up if it worked out but it didn’t…. oh well…,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,customize bobblehead;

TLC contacted me a few weeks ago to ask if I’,custom bobblehead;d be interested in having our wedding featured on a new tv show that they’re producing,personalized bobblehead. I said “ok”,custom bobblehead; since we didn’,personalized bobbleheads;t have a videographer.

Everything was looking great. She loved the 3 minute video that I sent explaining how we met, she loved our photos,personalized bobble heads, they even nicknamed me firecracker. And then BAM!

Right when she was about to pitch us to her producer, she called the owner of my venue to confirm everything. He tells her that he wants to be there if they’re taping, but he’s on vacation that weekend so no deal. Bastard . They’re the ones that gave her my name and date? WTF man?

I’m disappointed,,. I saw it more as a free videographer,customize bobblehead. I think it would have been a lot of fun for our guests though,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,personalized bobbleheads. Plus since my grandmother’,custom bobblehead;s not coming from Cali ’,DOH!,custom bobbleheads;cause of her condition she could have watched it on tv instead,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,customized bobbleheads. Oh well…,customized bobbleheads;

Oh well.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,personalized bobble heads, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POST Wedding Dress Nightmare NEXT POSTHairstyle & Brooch Related Posts Semi DIY Custom Guestbook02/13/15 @ 5:31 am Watching Myself After the Wedding02/02/15 @ 1:41 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Wedding Party09/29/14 @ 8:14 am My Heart Bleats for You: A Panicked Drive, Five Missing Groomsmen,., and the Tie That Started It All!09/23/14 @ 7:30 am

No comments:

Post a Comment