Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kettle & Mugs

I love homemade presents because it really means a lot when someone puts the time,., thought,,, and effort to make you something. One of my favorite wedding gifts was from my friend Judy. She got me this gorgeous Chantal Red Kettle:

And made me these mugs,Indigo Handloom,personalized bobblehead. That’,personalized bobbleheads;s our wedding date on the bottom,custom bobbleheads.

So cute,Bathroom Anxiety,personalized bobble heads! And I use them all the time,Classifieds February 19, 2015,customized bobbleheads.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs,Quick Update,personalized bobblehead. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTStrip Clubs - Yay or Nay,personalized bobble heads? NEXT POSTEngagement Dress Related Posts Building Our Bridal Party I: Go Big or Go Home10/17/14 @ 6:48 am Timing Is Everything10/24/14 @ 8:18 am Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2015,custom bobblehead!02/13/15 @ 1:49 pm Meeting Mr. Crab10/15/14 @ 10:43 am

No comments:

Post a Comment